Parker graduated from preschool last night! Actually, he's going back next year, so Andrew says it's not really a graduation.(: My sister, Kathy, Gary & Trudy, and Grandma Joyce were able to come and Parker was so excited to have them there. He has loved, loved, loved school this year. I'm so proud of how well he's done and what a good little friend he is to his classmates. He loves his teacher and it's nice because she is in our ward so he can still see her this summer. The kids did a little program with some cute songs and said the Pledge of Allegiance. His teacher made all the kids a video of the pictures she took during the year and a scrapbook of their year in school. Each child's scrapbook was just pictures of them. I was touched that she loved the kids enough to go to all of that work and I'm excited that Parker will be going there next year. So there you have it. Our little guy is growing up! I am so happy to be his mom and to be able watch him as reaches all these milestones. He is such a precious gift in my life.
Grandma and Grandpa Barnes

Parker and Kathy

Parker and Grandma Joyce

Grandpa Barnes

Parker's teacher, Miss Carol

Parker and Makenna
2 comments:
He is so darling Brooke! Your family is beautiful. They grow so fast! He and Makenna are the cutest little siblings!
Thank you for your comment last night, I am so embarrassed that I actually let myself post that. Thanks for your sweet words, I am so sorry if I made you feel bad, I should never have let myself touch my blog last night. You are wonderful, thank you for being such an amazing, loving person. Please don't ever feel pressured to leave me a comment, I am ridiculous and totally rescind my rage-filled writings, I am so good at embarrassing myself. Again, thanks for being wonderful you. Please forgive my rash words.
He's adorable! I'm glad he had such a good time at school this year! Also, I'm excited that you're coming to AZ! Remind me again when you're going to be here? Let me know if you need somewhere to stay...our futon is quite comfy!
Post a Comment