Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day Krispie Kreme Deal


I was watching the news tonight and saw this and thought I would share it with everyone. I think we may be getting Krispie Kreme tomorrow morning.(:

Krispy Kreme is offering a fun promotion this weekend, for Father's Day. People can bring in an ugly tie from Dad and get a free dozen glazed doughnuts.

The ties may be redeemed through Sunday, June 21st. They will be displayed in the stores. Then, on Monday, June 22, staff members from each store will judge the ties they have received. The owner of the ugliest tie for each store will win free doughnuts for a year.

2 comments:

Proudfit Family said...

I think winning that competition would be bittersweet. On one hand I could eat the most amazing donuts in the world for free all the time, on other hand I would eat them all the time. Luckily our closest Krispy Kreme is in Mesa.

Jordyn Perkins said...

That is hilarious! Did you do it?