I just felt like it was time for another one.(:
1. My kids bite their nails! Both of them! They are one and three and they already have a bad habit! I have no idea where they got the idea from, but Parker started it all and of course Makenna has to do everything Parker does.
2. I have never made jello. I'm a little afraid to. I cook a lot, but for some reason, jello really intimidates me.
3. I let Parker watch a Saturday morning cartoon that is rated TVY7. I think that means you are supposed to be seven to watch it, but it's about dinosaurs. What am I going to do, it's his favorite show? It's also one of those dumb japanese animae shows where the words don't really match the mouth movements and their mouth pretty much take over their face anytime they open it. I can (and do) regualarly sing the theme song from the show (at Parker's request of course).
4. Makenna put her tootbrush in the dogs mouth. I did buy her a new one, but apparently I forgot to throw the old one away because I found her chewing on it yesterday.
5. You pretty much can't see the bottome of the backseat of my car. If we ever got stranded in the car we could live for weeks on the snack food scattered all over the backseat. Not days, weeks. Then when that ran out, we could just shake out the stuff in the carseats and make it a few more days. It's gross. I'm going in with the shopvac tomorrow.
4 comments:
Love #5. We could live for a long time, too. Goldfish, hardened french fries, small pieces of candy, a few half-full water bottles--you name it, we've probably got it!
Your confessions crack me up. Love 'em.
I love your Mommy Confessions...especially because I know you are such a fabulous mom and I think the little funny things probably make the best memories!
This is my favorite post of all time.
Post a Comment