Haha! All girl for sure! I love those kind of pics. :) And good job with your garden too! Wish we lived in your climate so the sun didn't scorch ours to death... not that I have one this year... used to... ha!
You are so cute Brooke. Thanks for keeping in touch. Love seeing your cute kiddies grow!
And regarding swimming in az heat vs WA heat, I'll still take WA, our ac unit is out... the lifeblood of every Arizonan!
Love it! I remember my mom had a pair of white pumps (obviously straight out of the 80's) and I would wear them all the time! Makenna is getting so big! What a doll!:)
Looking forward to seeing you soon! Are you guys bringing the kiddos with you?
5 comments:
Oh... I so love it when they do that. I have multiple pictures of Liv wearing our shoes. It gets me every time. Hope you guys are doing good!
Haha! All girl for sure! I love those kind of pics. :) And good job with your garden too! Wish we lived in your climate so the sun didn't scorch ours to death... not that I have one this year... used to... ha!
You are so cute Brooke. Thanks for keeping in touch. Love seeing your cute kiddies grow!
And regarding swimming in az heat vs WA heat, I'll still take WA, our ac unit is out... the lifeblood of every Arizonan!
So cute! Tessa is the same way. This is just the beginning! Good job on your garden. What all did you plant?
Love it! I remember my mom had a pair of white pumps (obviously straight out of the 80's) and I would wear them all the time! Makenna is getting so big! What a doll!:)
Looking forward to seeing you soon! Are you guys bringing the kiddos with you?
What does that say about Crandall, he does that in mommy's heel's as well :0
Post a Comment