Prepare yourself for a picture overload. Here are all the captions, in no particular order: We stood in a REALLY long line at the dino museum, Andrew and I got some much needed R&R on our vacation to Cedar City, we had lots of fun with cousins, Parker's first day of preschool this year, and Makenna being gorgeous as usual. I should probably write some more, but I'm too busy getting ready for MY school to start in less than a week! Yikes!
YES! Busy August indeed! I have just one thing to say to Drew . . . "Ooooooohhhhhh, they got ice cream!!!" He'll know what that means! ;) Love you guys!
Awesome pictures! Cedar city is so gorgeous (and so are your kids!)
On a side note, I can't believe you're starting school again! I'm so excited or you and maybe even a little bit jealous. I loved being in school. You're going to do awesome!
Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up they are getting! Love Cedar City, I have lots of family there. Looked like you visited Bryce Canyon... am I right? Probably confused. HA. Good luck in school! Wish I could hear you sing, that would be awesome!
What fun pictures! Cedar City looks beautiful. I am envious of you going to school. Best of luck with the upcoming year. Keep us updated on your progress.
7 comments:
YES! Busy August indeed! I have just one thing to say to Drew . . . "Ooooooohhhhhh, they got ice cream!!!" He'll know what that means! ;) Love you guys!
Awesome pictures! Cedar city is so gorgeous (and so are your kids!)
On a side note, I can't believe you're starting school again! I'm so excited or you and maybe even a little bit jealous. I loved being in school. You're going to do awesome!
So glad you were able to get away with Andrew. What plays did you see? Best of luck with school! I'm excited for you!
Beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up they are getting! Love Cedar City, I have lots of family there. Looked like you visited Bryce Canyon... am I right? Probably confused. HA. Good luck in school! Wish I could hear you sing, that would be awesome!
What fun pictures! Cedar City looks beautiful. I am envious of you going to school. Best of luck with the upcoming year. Keep us updated on your progress.
Woah, is that McKenna?? She grew up SO FAST. She suddenly has all that hair, so cute.
HAPPY BDAY Parker!
You are starting school? That is so awesome!!! What are you going to study? Keep me updated.
Post a Comment