So Andrew's been 30 for a while now. Maybe just maybe I should update my blog. There really hasn't been much going on. I'm just chugging away at school. The kids are doing great and Andrew's freezing his buns off selling. Parker had a fun time in swimming lessons and I have him signed up for soccer this spring. Makenna is still her ridiculously gorgeous, crazy self. Sadie is back to sleeping in our room at night because we missed her puppy snoring.(: Today was gloomy and snowy so the kids had a movie party in our bed. There's nothing like watching a movie on a yucky day.
7 comments:
Look how cute they both are all snuggled up in bed! I love comfy days sitting in bed, watching a movie and snacking.
MaKenna's hair is getting so long! You are right, she really is ridiculously gorgeous and beautiful! Such cutie pies!
I can tell MaKenna has your shiny, luscious, beautiful hair. Now I'm jealous of BOTH of you!
Cute kids and glad to hear you are all chugging away at life still. We are in the winter doledrums here too. I built a fire this morning in the wood stove to brighten things up.
seriously....update more!
Such cute little munchkins... Awe, we miss you guys!
So I'm glad you finally updated your blog but seriously.... you can do better:) I expect more posts even though I talk to you everyday!
Post a Comment