Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6 Years Together


This last Sunday Andrew and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. As I looked through our wedding pictures I kept thinking, "we look so young!" It's hard to believe all the changes that have gone on in our family the last six years. We have been so blessed! Of course the most wonderful blessings we have been given are our precious children. I am so thankful for my little family! It sounds so cliche, but Andrew is truly my best friend. I couldn't ask for a better companion or a better father to our children. I love him and I'm so glad that we have each other forever!

7 comments:

Reggs said...

cuuuuute! and to think that you've DOUBLED your family in six years! You and Andrew are a great team, great friendship, and the whole package. I'm so happy for you both!

Tammy said...

Happy anniversary!!! We love and miss you guys so much!

malinda said...

You guys are a great couple. So cute!! Congrats on 6 years.

Janet Stevens said...

Congrats! Hope you did (or are planning to do) something special to celebrate!

Shelley said...

Happy anniversary. :) You look so beautiful Brooke. May your next year together be even better than the last. Love you!

Shelley said...

I like your new background! Looks good. Thanks for your comment. It meant a lot to me. :)
Love
Shelley

Tilleea said...

Man 6 years? It seems like just yesterday we were extreme chalking! Congrats! By the way...I LOVE the new background...way cute!