Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged

Finally! (Thanks Malinda!) I was beginning to feel a little left out. (: I know, I'm a dork!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago.
Hmmm...I was almost 17 so I was probably practicing my voice lessons like crazy to try to get into BYU's vocal performance program (I did). I'm sure that I had a crush on Andrew by then too!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today
Well, I've already done 2: practice my voice lessons and workout. Yay for me!
I still need to: do the laundry, unload the dishwasher, and take the kids for a walk. (In reality, I may actually get one of those done)

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
-Oreo cookies (I often enjoy those way too much!)
-Apples
-String cheese

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Donate lots of money to the melanoma foundation to help find a cure. Pay off all of our debt and our families debt. Donate money to my mom's scholarship. Gosh, I don't really know. Just do as much good as I could.

5. 3 bad habits?
-Staying up too late
-Leaving clean clothes in the dyer for days at a time before I get around to folding them
-Nagging Andrew

6.5 places I have lived?
Washington, California, New Jersey, Texas, Utah

7. 5 jobs I've had.
Waitress, life guard, office manager, wife, mother

8. 5 thing people don't know about me.
-We aren't having anymore kids. I don't think that my body or mind could take more than the two we have. That's not to say that I don't love my babies and am so grateful for them, though!
-I love to sing and I am taking voice lessons again after like 6 yrs!
-I'm afraid of ducks and geese because of a goose that used to chase me all the time at my babysitter's house when I was five.
-I have absolutley no sense of direction.
-I have never gotten a speeding ticket.

Now, I tag Tilleea, Jamie, Amber, Lauren, Reagan, & Janelle

2 comments:

malinda said...

That is so cool that you are taking voice lesssons again. Way to do something for yourself! Not like you need them. You did when the karaoke contest on the cruise by a landslid. Just wanted to wish you and Andrew a Happy Aniversary tommorrow, while I am thinking of it. Have a great day!

malinda said...

Ok I really need to read over my comments before I post them. I meant win the karaoke contest not when. Sorry I am a little slow.