Sunday, May 25, 2008

Trip to the Tyler's

Last weekend we drove out to Walla Walla, WA to see Andrew's grandparents that live there. We also got to see his aunt and uncle that live close by. It was a great visit! I was worried about the drive with the kids (4 hrs) but they actually did really well. Both of the kids just loved spending time with the family. Parker especially liked seeing Aunt Beth's horses. He wasn't scared of them at all, which surprised me. Makenna made her presence known in sacrament meeting with grandma and grandpa. She screamed her super high pitched scream in the middle of the opening announcements and literally left the bishop speachless for a moment. Then the whole congregation burst into laughter. I think Andrew and I went a few shades of red. Here are some pictures of our weekend. We got some of our family with grandma and grandpa but they turned out fuzzy so we will have to get more at our next visit.



3 comments:

Meggen said...

How wonderful of you to take that trip! I am sure everyone loved seeing you, Andrew, and the kiddos. What great memories! We all miss you here.

Tammy said...

LUCKY!!! Looks like you guys had fun, I can't wait to get back out there. Love you guys!

Janet Stevens said...

Kent was actually born in Walla Walla!