-He's funny! He is a total goof around our kids and always has them laughing.
-He tries hard. He always wants to be the best dad he can be to his kids.
-He is a great example. He is the most honest, hardworking guy I know. He isn't quick to get angry or offended by people and always sees the best in them.
-He treats me like a queen. He loves me all the time. It doesn't matter how I look or act. He has seen me in my worst and weakest moments and he still thinks I'm amazing and beautiful and he lets me know that everyday.
-He can't wait to hear all about the kids at the end of his day. He loves to have me tell him about all the cute and funny things that the kids do while he is at work.
-He thinks I'm an awesome mom and never misses a chance tell me so.
Happy Father's Day, Andrew! I love you!
5 comments:
LOVE YOUR LITTLE FAMILY! 6 MORE DAYS AND I GET TO SEE YOU ALL!!!
Brooke,
I found your blog via Amanda Hatch-so I clicked and have been reading back on your posts. Holy cow, I feel like I know you-I just finished balling my eyes out over your mother's day post. My mom passed away on June 12, 2005 of brain cancer, she too was born in 1955-On our last mother's day with her, me and my 3 sisters made her PROMISE that she would either be here for the next one or that when she died, she would tell Heavenly Father that she wasn't ready to go and convince him to give her more time with us...neither one of those things happened and I miss her SOOOO much and I wish she were here to tell me that I am a GREAT mom, or even just an okay one! Anyways, just wanted to tell you I have enjoyed reading your thoughts and feelings. I am sorry you had to experience such a horrible loss. Sorry to blog stalk you :) Adrian Gatherum
Brooke,
My secret for the bows is Karol Syrup!! Yep you heard me right, Syrup. Just dab a little on the bow and let it kind of dry a little and then stick it on. Just get it a little wet to pull it off. Works like a charm!
Amber
Drew, you are a great Dad, husband and brother, we love and miss you. Happy fathers day...
I love that sweet little story about Parker below too!
SO so cute! What an awesome tribute! You and Andrew have the cutest little fam! Wonderful parents!
Post a Comment