This is a picture of Andrew's pet moss. He found it at a park we went to last week and took it home. Apparently Andrew has a secret (I guess not so secret now) love for moss. He is trying to keep it alive in the top of a cottage cheese container on our kitchen counter. He waters it everyday and he thinks it's doing fine. I think it's dying, but there's plenty more moss here is Washington where that came from.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Tug-o-war and moss
Parker and Sadie are best friends. They play all day and lately they have taken to playing tug-o-war with burp rags, dish towels, blankets, etc... Basically whatever they can find. I know I really need to put a stop to it but they look so funny! I love that Parker holds his end in his mouth just like Sadie!

This is a picture of Andrew's pet moss. He found it at a park we went to last week and took it home. Apparently Andrew has a secret (I guess not so secret now) love for moss. He is trying to keep it alive in the top of a cottage cheese container on our kitchen counter. He waters it everyday and he thinks it's doing fine. I think it's dying, but there's plenty more moss here is Washington where that came from.
This is a picture of Andrew's pet moss. He found it at a park we went to last week and took it home. Apparently Andrew has a secret (I guess not so secret now) love for moss. He is trying to keep it alive in the top of a cottage cheese container on our kitchen counter. He waters it everyday and he thinks it's doing fine. I think it's dying, but there's plenty more moss here is Washington where that came from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've convinced Adam that we can leave the mustache pic up because Andrew's moss is still here:) I'm excited to see if it lasts through the summer!...? Maybe it will be like Adam's bush that we have in the house...even if I don't water it, it lives forever! AHHHHH
Post a Comment