Friday, June 6, 2008

Tacoma Zoo

Parker's two favorite things are trains and animals. He hadn't been to the zoo since before Makenna was born so I decided to take the kids out to the Tacoma zoo last week. Parker loved it! Here are some picture of our day.

The zoo has an aquarium in it and one of the exhibits they have are a pair of Beluga whales. The whales were really neat to watch because they would swim up to the glass and rub the glass when you put your hand to it. They seemed sweet and playful.

Here is Kenna chillin' in the stroller. She did so well! She wasn't super interested in the animals, but she liked being outside.

I like this one of Parker looking at some animals. He is such a handsome little guy already. Like father, like son. (:

This was Parker's favorite animal. I don't even remember what it's called but it was ugly. It was also swimming in it's own poop!

No comments: