Wow! I have posted a lot in the last few days! I just had to post these pictures of Parker and Makenna I took yesterday. It was 50 degrees and raining so we just hung out at home. I decided to kill some time by dressing the kids up and taking pictures. I wish I knew how to take nicer pictures and had a better camera but thankfully my kids are so cute they make up for it.(: P.S. I really don't love Makenna more than Parker. Parker just hates having his picture taken.
I love that you are posting lots, it's so fun to see all the adventures you are having and seeing all the cute pictures. The kids are darling and getting so big. Makenna is SOOOOO beautiful (so is parker) I love her little piggy tails, so cute! We love you guys!
Two more weeks!!!!!! These pictures make me miss you all even more...boo hoo. But soon you'll be back here and then I can see you almost daily:) Thanks for always calling to chat.. it means more than you know. What would I ever do with out you? (probably talk adam's ear off, but he wouldn't like that so much now would he:)
Could she be any cuter?? And I'm totally jealous!! 50 degrees!! We are soooo hot here--high 90's with like 1,000% humidity. My poor AC is not keeping up. UGH!
6 comments:
I love that you are posting lots, it's so fun to see all the adventures you are having and seeing all the cute pictures. The kids are darling and getting so big. Makenna is SOOOOO beautiful
(so is parker) I love her little piggy tails, so cute! We love you guys!
Two more weeks!!!!!! These pictures make me miss you all even more...boo hoo. But soon you'll be back here and then I can see you almost daily:) Thanks for always calling to chat.. it means more than you know. What would I ever do with out you? (probably talk adam's ear off, but he wouldn't like that so much now would he:)
Makenna has the cutest little smile now!! Your pictures look great!
Your kids are darling! When did Parker become a little man? He looks so big. How are you liking Tacoma? Hope all is well :)
Cute! I love the piggey tails. Hope you guys are having a good summer.
Could she be any cuter?? And I'm totally jealous!! 50 degrees!! We are soooo hot here--high 90's with like 1,000% humidity. My poor AC is not keeping up. UGH!
Post a Comment