Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July part 2

Here are some more pictures of our 4th of July celebration.

Here is Makenna with our friend, Jordyn.

Making funny faces at eachother is a cute daddy/daughter thing that they do all the time. Andrew can get the silliest looks out of Makenna and they crack him up. Something about seeing these two together melts my heart.

Here is one of Parker on the slide he played on the whole evening.

Parker caught a ball for the first time at the bbq! I was lucky enough to be taking pictures at just the right moment. Yay for my coordinated little guy! He was so proud of himself!

4 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

oh you guys are fabulous! I can't wait to come up there! Only 15 more hours...

amanda said...

That little Parker is so cute. I'm glad you had a fun day.

Thanks for all your love and support during this difficult time. I wish we didn't have this horrible trial in common but as I look at your blog I see that life does go on. It's hard to believe it sometimes.

The Gatherum Family said...

Hey Brooke,

Your kids are adorable. I love reading your comments on Amanda and Josh's blogs...you are such a strong person and I want you to know I draw strength from you. I am so glad I met you via the blogging world...even though I don't KNOW you, I can tell what a truly amazing person you are and I am grateful for you today. Have a great weekend with your cute family.

Love,
Adrian

Jordyn Perkins said...

Brooke you are SO cute and so much fun! You have the cutest little family. I am so glad we can be here together and get to know each other! It has been so awesome. Love your blog! Love you guys!