Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Day Out with Thomas!

Wow! Lots of posting for me this week! This post should catch me up on all our adventures. Last Saturday was the big day! Parker's day out with Thomas! Parker LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine so when I found out that they have a traveling "Thomas" engine that kids could take a ride on, I had to get us tickets. Parker had been looking forward to this for a long time. He, of course, was in heaven surrounded by everything Thomas. Andrew and I were....really hot. It was priceless to see his face when he first saw Thomas, though. Shear delight. He got a Percy (Thomas' friend) tatoo and he freaked out the next day when we tried to get him in the shower. The whole shower he cried and covered his tatoo so it wouldn't wash off.(: It was definitely one of the hightlights of Parker's summer.

Parker, Andrew, and Sir Topham Hatt

Waiting in line for our ride on Thomas. Parker usually pulls this face for pictures because he hates having them taken.

Parker, Andrew, and Thomas

The real, live Thomas!

Parker in his own little paradise...surrounded by trains and tracks to drive them on.

5 comments:

The Gatherum Family said...

Isn't it great what we do for our kids??!?!! I love how you said you and the hubby were..."really hot..." That just about sums it up! Everytime I take my kids swimming I think, yeah, the kids had a ton of fun...I was....really hot! Have a great weekend Brook!

TGwal said...

So, So many cute pictures. I love blogging it makes it feel like we're not so far apart. Thanks for sharing all of your adventures. I love the pictures of Parker and the thomas stuff... he looks so grown up with his hair buzzed... he looks like his Daddy did at that age, so cute! I'm glad you had such a great visit with your sister. Can't wait to see you guys next month.... Yay!

Tammy said...

Brooke that last post was from me, Tammy:)

Danielle said...

We love the day out with Thomas. we are the only ones in the country that get to be on 'the Heber Creeper' and 'Thomas' at the same time. Kinda pedifiley...But really fun. Ours has a petting zoo too. I'm starting to see how strange ours is compared to how yours looks....hmmmm

The Reeds said...

Oh that is sooo cool. I'ms ure he had a great time. Peyton would have loved to go to that. He is crazy over Thomas and trains.