Monday, July 21, 2008

Hike at the beach

Yesterday we went out to the a beach on the Puget Sound. I saw a trail right in front of where we parked, so we decided to take a little hike. One of the things I love the most about Washingon is that it is surrounded by thick forest everywhere so there are beautiful trails all over the place. Poor Makenna got bounced around a little bit in the umbrella stroller she was in until Andrew decided to hold her. We need to get a baby backpack for her or something. Paker and Sadie were having the time of their lives running up the trail! It was fun to watch them. After we walked the trail we headed down to the beach and Parker had some fun playing in the sand. And, by the way, Makenna is finally crawling! I was beginning to think she was just going to roll everywhere until she learned to walk, but she proved me wrong. Life just got a lot busier!(:





4 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun. Your kids are just soooo cute!

Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute.... thanks for sharing!

Reggs said...

it's so NICE to see Sadie again! We sure miss puppy sitting her. :) Your little ones grow a foot everytime you post, I swear! Where are the pictures of you??

J said...

Glad you are having so much fun in the Northwest!