Thursday, October 9, 2008
Cornbellys
We finally got to do our family home evening on Wednesday of this week. We decided it would be fun to go to Cornbellys before it got too cold. It was fun, but way overpriced. $10.50 for a 3 year old? Oh well. Anyway, once we got Parker to try the big bouncy trampoline, he couldn't get enough of it. Of course getting him on it was an ordeal. He is so cautious! That was sort of the theme of the night. Parker being freaked out to do things and then wanting to do them again and again once we made him try them. Funny kid. Makenna was great, despite being a little cold toward the end of the night. I think next year will be a little more fun for her. But she was a trooper. We have been trying to have family night more constistently lately, and I am really enjoying it!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wanted to take Addelyn to Cornbelly's but unless it warms up I don't think we will make it. It looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute! I have a picture of Addelyn and Parker that I keep meaning to put on my blog. I am not sure if you have seen it yet. I will try and get it on soon. Addelyn just loves Parker.
Looks like so much fun. I am missing the fall weather like crazy! I love this time of year in Utah and I am so craving a walk outside in the crisp autumn air and all the changing leaves.
I love that first pic of drew and kenna.
So wish we could have come with you! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Also, love the picture of bacon in the corn!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! Your kids are getting so big! What cuties!
Post a Comment