LOL! That's what Teya wishes she could dress like everyday. She always wants to dress herself and we've had some pretty intense battles over it. Parker looks so cute though, I should just give in a let her do it!
I am so glad that Addelyn hasn't decided that she wants to pick out her clothes yet. I know that we are going to have some problems when she does-actually, I will probably just let her wear what she wants. It is easier than fighting with her. I enjoyed going out with you and Jamie the other night. We need to do it more often!
Parker is so cute! What a little crack up, I love it! I am just starting to learn how wonderful motherhood is! Can't wait for the hilarious moments! Good job Parker! :)
8 comments:
Love it! I think we all have some pictures of us from our childhood wearing outfits that we wish we wouldn't have:)
He has got some style! You go Parker!
LOL! That's what Teya wishes she could dress like everyday. She always wants to dress herself and we've had some pretty intense battles over it. Parker looks so cute though, I should just give in a let her do it!
I am so glad that Addelyn hasn't decided that she wants to pick out her clothes yet. I know that we are going to have some problems when she does-actually, I will probably just let her wear what she wants. It is easier than fighting with her. I enjoyed going out with you and Jamie the other night. We need to do it more often!
Parker is so cute! What a little crack up, I love it! I am just starting to learn how wonderful motherhood is! Can't wait for the hilarious moments! Good job Parker! :)
That is awesome! Ha! I love how proud he is. He is just such a handsome boy...no matter who dresses him.
You gotta love what they come up with. You are so good to let him make his own choices:)
Parker looks so cute. Don't you just love little toddlers personalities?
IVF is next on the list... we just need the $$$ for it. Hopefully we'll be lucky and get a surprise before then... that's always the dream, right?
Again, love the photos.. he looks so handsome!
Post a Comment