Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Makenna's Room

I have been wanting to dress up Makenna's room for a while now and just never quite knew what to do. That was until we went to visit our friends, the Gribbles, last week. Danielle is an interior designer and as you can imagine, her house in amazing! I completley fell in-love with her kid's rooms. Thankfully she was nice enough to let me shamelessly copy the wainscoating in her daugther's room. So, for the last few days Andrew and I have been working on Makenna's room and we are finally done! I love the way it looks! A big thanks to Danielle for letting us use her design and a big thanks to Andrew for being willing to help me out and do so much!

11 comments:

Nikki said...

Brooke, the room looks gorgeous! I love it.

The Brannon Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! It is seriously SO CUTE!

From Kim and Amy!

Shelli said...

What a cute room. I like it a lot! Way to go!

Meggen said...

Cute! An interior designer, I am NOT! But, I appreciate the talent of others who are! Way to go!

Janet Stevens said...

It is beautiful, Brooke!!

Danielle said...

Jon and I are both VERY impressed!

J said...

I love love love wainscoating adn would use it in every room if I didn't think it would be too much! You did a fantastic job on her room, it looks fabulous!

Amber said...

Her room is adorable! Maybe someday I will finish Kayla's. You did such a good job!

Wilkins Family said...

Brooke, I stumbled onto your blog through Becca's. The room looks great--like something out of Pottery Barn Kids. You have an adorable family! I had a fun time looking at all your pictures and reading about what you guys have been up to. (Whitney Scott Wilkins)

Tilleea said...

I thought I commented on this a while ago, but I must've been too JEALOUS to post. Makenna's room is gorgeous! Want to come do Jae's?

Brooke said...

Hey, Whitney, if you read this, I would love to blog stock you guys, but your blog is private.(: My email address is brookedbarnes@gmail.com will you add me? Thanks!