Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doodle Bloom

One of my cousins is amazingly talented! Well, actually they all are.(: But, this particular cousin does some amazing photgraphy and announcement designs. Because I am in her family, I get lucky enough to see many of them for different family events. I have loved them all! And, Amber, if you are reading this, I would love to get you to take some pictures of my kids next month when the weather gets better. Anyway, if you are in need of some cute pics or some great announcements, check out her website:http://doodlebloom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the sweet comment. I haven't felt too gross on the lupron. A few times I've been a little dizzy and a couple of hot flashes, but overall not too bad. I'm glad I haven't had any headaches. Curse that darn ENDO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually that is from me, Nikki, I'm logged in under Eric. Opps.