Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Invite

Today I was asking Parker which friends from school he wanted to invite to his party. He told me a few and then I asked him if there was anyone else from school he wanted to invite. "Sadie", he said (Sadie is our dog). After a quizzical look from me he explained, "you know, Sadie...from the backyard." Some friends you know from school, others you know from "the backyard".(:

5 comments:

Beccarigg said...

I'm laughing so hard right now!! "you know, from the backyard!" Too stinking funny!

Tammy said...

CLASSIC.... I am laughing out loud, Oh Parker, what a cutie! LOVE IT!

Santiago and Emily said...

That is too funny!! What a character he is! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!

Jordyn Perkins said...

Haaaahahahahaha!

That is too cute.

Becky Ahlberg said...

Parker is such a clever little boy! Where does he come up with these sayings? He is so cute!