Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our "pet" bird


I competely forgot to post this in December, so I thought I'd post it now. We had a bird living in our Christmas wreath for a few weeks this Christmas! One night, Andrew snuck out and got a few pictures of him sleeping in the wreath. It was fun to look for him everday, but he must of found a new home, because we haven't seen him for a few months now. In current news... Makenna rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago. I don't think she liked it too much because she hasn't done it since. Parker has been sick since Thursday with a really bad flu. Thankfully, he's getting better today, but I'm not excited to have to tell him that he won't be going to nursery this afternoon. He loves his nursery and even has a little friend there. Andrew is working for a new company called Icon Security and we are officially moving out to Seattle, WA for the summer so he can sell. Anyone who wants to come out and visit is more than welcome (hint, hint)(:

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Brooke, I love your beautiful blog. Your pictures and thoughts are great. Thank you for sharing your parents' wedding anniversary. That was beautifully written. We love you and admire your gifts, your loving ways, and are thankful your are such a great mom and wife. Thanks for loving Andrew. Love, mom and Dad Barnes