My little princess is 5 months old now! I can't believe it! Yesterday she rolled from her back to her tummy and then from her tummy to her back! She is getting to be such a big girl. Her favorite toys are still her hands and she chews on them all day long. She doesn't have any teeth quite yet. She just loves to "talk" to anyone who will give her any attention and loves her big brother best of all. He entertains her a lot of the day and loves to snuggle with her on the floor. It's so sweet to see the bond that they already have with each other!


3 comments:
She's a cutie!
She is soo soo cute. I just love her. She is growing up so much. Anyway I tagged you so check out my blog to see what that means.
what a sweet little peanut! We love and miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment