Monday, February 25, 2008

Parker the artist

He finally did it. Parker drew on the wall with a crayon. Actually, not so much on the wall as Makenna's dresser. I am always so good to put his crayons back away as soon as he is done coloring, but somehow Parker found a rogue crayon and that was it. He was really quiet for a few minutes and so I called for him to come out to our living room to see me. He came running out, looking quite guilty, with the crayon still in his hand. I put two and two together and asked him if he had drawn on the walls. His response was, "yep, I did." At least he was honest, right? When I went to asses the damage; initially it didn't look so bad. Just a few little scribbles on Makenna's wall. Then I noticed her dresser. He had gone to town on it! Behold Parker's masterpiece! (:

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my oh my!! That is pretty funny! Sad, but funny! I am glad he was so honest about the situation. Oh all the fun things I have to look forward to.

Janet Stevens said...

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser--it even takes off Sharpie from wooden stairs (I know from experience). Yikes!

Tilleea said...

Oh my heck! If the magic eraser doesn't work you could give him a meat tenderizer and let him go at it(I saw this on the "Today show"). This technique is suppose to give it an antiqued look. Just a suggestion! :)

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness! I am just waiting for this to happen to us:)