Wednesday afternoon Parker was watching some cartoons and called me over to come snuggle with him. While we were sitting there he looked up at me with his sweet smile and said, "You're the best mommy!" It just doesn't get any better than that!
Hey Andrew! Good to hear from you. I had a good birthday. I cant wait to turn 30 and get that over with. I think Brooke said something about going to Famous Daves when you guys get back? I think we definately should. Jon
Oh, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Little kids truly are the best thing in the world...even better when they truly express their love for you too.
2 comments:
Hey Andrew! Good to hear from you. I had a good birthday. I cant wait to turn 30 and get that over with. I think Brooke said something about going to Famous Daves when you guys get back? I think we definately should.
Jon
Oh, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Little kids truly are the best thing in the world...even better when they truly express their love for you too.
Post a Comment