Just some random shot of the kids from the last few weeks. They are mostly of Makenna again because Parker was either running away from the camera or had a binkie in his mouth. That kids still loves his binkie. We are getting rid of them when he turns three. I always think I've rounded them all up and then Parker uses his "binkie sonar" and somehow finds one to stick in his mouth. I think it's going to be a rough experience getting him to stop (and he turns three in just a few weeks!) Yikes!
Man we miss you guys!!! (AND the weather, oh man! :) You have the cutest kids Brooke! I am so sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you before I had to go! Things got so crazy those last couple days and it really hasn't settled down too much. Still trying to get our house back to normal too. We miss the Wednesday dinners and being around the best group of friends ever! It was such a blessing to get to know you and your cute fam. I am so glad we can at least keep in touch through our blogs! :) If you ever come down to AZ, please look us up! Let us know! And keep in touch!!! Love ya lots.
What cute kids you have! Makenna is such a doll and I am glad she likes to have her picture taken! And that little Parker...what a cute guy he is! One idea I heard about to "cut" the binki habit is to cut off the top/rubber part of the binki (when he is not around)--then when he finds it again, it is broken and doesn't work quite the same way it did before and hopefully he won't want it. I have only heard about this, so I don't know if it really will work or not. Jake sucked his thumb, and this obviously wouldn't work with that, and Paige never wanted to have a binki or a thumb.
I love seeing your pictures! Thanks for the updates! Love you! (And by the way, the frog was really cool!)
Hey Brooke, I don't know if you remember me, but we were in A Capella together at Timpview (I had a crush on Lael Stander for the longest time, if that helps :) ). I found your blog through Andy and Brooke Butler's blog. Anyway, your kids are adorable, and it sounds like you are doing well. Have a great day.
HA HA HA HA!!! Binkie sonar. Girlfriend, I went through the binkie withdrawl stage with Pip and it was NOT PRETTY. Especially since she was so used to falling asleep with them. We just had to endure three straight days of whining, crying, and tantrums. I hope Parker is much more understanding! GOOD LUCK, you can do it!
5 comments:
These pictures melt my heart!! I'm so excited for you guys to come back!
Man we miss you guys!!! (AND the weather, oh man! :) You have the cutest kids Brooke! I am so sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you before I had to go! Things got so crazy those last couple days and it really hasn't settled down too much. Still trying to get our house back to normal too. We miss the Wednesday dinners and being around the best group of friends ever! It was such a blessing to get to know you and your cute fam. I am so glad we can at least keep in touch through our blogs! :) If you ever come down to AZ, please look us up! Let us know! And keep in touch!!! Love ya lots.
What cute kids you have! Makenna is such a doll and I am glad she likes to have her picture taken! And that little Parker...what a cute guy he is! One idea I heard about to "cut" the binki habit is to cut off the top/rubber part of the binki (when he is not around)--then when he finds it again, it is broken and doesn't work quite the same way it did before and hopefully he won't want it. I have only heard about this, so I don't know if it really will work or not. Jake sucked his thumb, and this obviously wouldn't work with that, and Paige never wanted to have a binki or a thumb.
I love seeing your pictures! Thanks for the updates! Love you!
(And by the way, the frog was really cool!)
Hey Brooke,
I don't know if you remember me, but we were in A Capella together at Timpview (I had a crush on Lael Stander for the longest time, if that helps :) ). I found your blog through Andy and Brooke Butler's blog. Anyway, your kids are adorable, and it sounds like you are doing well. Have a great day.
Kristin Evans (Bestor)
HA HA HA HA!!! Binkie sonar. Girlfriend, I went through the binkie withdrawl stage with Pip and it was NOT PRETTY. Especially since she was so used to falling asleep with them. We just had to endure three straight days of whining, crying, and tantrums. I hope Parker is much more understanding! GOOD LUCK, you can do it!
Post a Comment