Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Four Things

My cousin tagged me for this fun post all about 4!

A) Four places that I go to over and over: the grocery store, the park, church, the mall

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Renee, my grandma Joyce, Marcy, Old Navy(I guess that's not a person)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Outback, Famous Dave's BBQ, the old Chinatown, Old Spaghetti Factory

D) Four places I would rather be right now: sleeping, swimming, shopping (without the kids), Home sweet home(:

E) Four TV shows I watch: The Office, 30 Rock, Wipeout, America's Funniest Home Videos

F) Four of my favorite books: Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Crime and Punishment, The Blue Castle

G) Four places I have lived: California, Washington, Texas, New Jersey

H) Four things I wish to do before I die: sing with an opera company, learn to play the piano, travel to Europe, FINALLY graduate from college(:

I) Four people I'm tagging: Shelley, Sara, Jordyn, Malinda

No comments: