Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our baby girl is growing up...

Yesterday Makenna said her first word, "bye-bye". I waved at her as she was crawling out of the room and said, "bye-bye". She turned around, waved, and said it right back! She has only said it once since then, but I am sure that pretty soon we won't be able to get her to stop talking (like her brother!) She also decided that yesterday was the day that she was going to pull up to standing on the couch. It's only Tuesday and it's already been a big week for her!(: She's our little princess and we love her so.

3 comments:

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

She is so darn cute and big!!! I can't wait for you guys to come back... then I can come and see you whenever I want:) Thanks for always letting me call to blab... you're the best!

Jordyn Perkins said...

She is darling! I miss you guys so much! It is freaking hot here in the sun soaked desert of Mesa, man do I miss Seattle. :) I love the Parker quotes too, he is such a hilarious kid! I hope everything is going great for you guys up there. Keep me updated! :) Love ya Brooke!

Santiago and Emily said...

Too cute! Can't wait to see you guys next month!