I'm so sorry that we missed you this summer! I still haven't met Makenna! :( Maybe you'll just have to come and visit us!!!! We'd love it!! Love you, too!
Oh how I love coming home after the summer! It took me forever to get the house unpacked and back together. I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Give me a call and we can take the kids out. I lost my phone and don't have anyone's number anymore. :(
4 comments:
I remember that good old feeling of being home! Welcome back to Utah!!! Glad you survived the summer. :)
I'm so sorry that we missed you this summer! I still haven't met Makenna! :( Maybe you'll just have to come and visit us!!!! We'd love it!! Love you, too!
It was awesome seeing you the other day! Your kids are so sweet. I hope that Makenna is feeling better with her ears and all.
Oh how I love coming home after the summer! It took me forever to get the house unpacked and back together. I'm not sure if I'm there yet. Give me a call and we can take the kids out. I lost my phone and don't have anyone's number anymore. :(
Post a Comment