I know it's gotta be cheesy to write a comment on your own blog, but I seriously think this is hilarious! Andrew
Hey! Just checkin in to say hi! Where are you guys now? We want to play and see your kids.
That is the funniest thing ever! Are they kiddin? hahaha Give me a break!
Brooke, I would LOVE to get together...Let me know what works for you and Amanda.
Oh my...I can't even think straight now. I'm so going to start reading the directions for EVERYTHING now. Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know it's gotta be cheesy to write a comment on your own blog, but I seriously think this is hilarious!
Andrew
Hey! Just checkin in to say hi! Where are you guys now? We want to play and see your kids.
That is the funniest thing ever! Are they kiddin? hahaha Give me a break!
Brooke, I would LOVE to get together...Let me know what works for you and Amanda.
Oh my...I can't even think straight now. I'm so going to start reading the directions for EVERYTHING now.
Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment