Andrew said the all the people sitting on the rocks looking at the arch looked like beached seals.
Here we all are after our whitewater rafting trip. That was so fun! I was a little nervous, but after the first rapid I couldn't wait for more! Can you get a better view that this! I look distgusting because I spent most of the night before throwing up. Note: If you're chubby and out of shape, don't hike delicate arch because heat exhaustion and dehydration will set in and you will end up with a bad case of the pukies.
Breathtaking!
Our last day there Andrew's brother, his family, and Andrew's mom joined us and we hiked some more arches. Our nieces were totally fearless and climbed all over! It was great to spend some time together in such a beautiful place! I think that we are going to have to make our Arches trip a yearly tradition.
3 comments:
What a fun time and absolutely amazing pictures.
Sounds like a great weekend! Moab is one of our most favorite places!
This must be the perfect time to go, too! Not too hot, or cold.
Congratulations on successfully ditching the binky. We just took Piper's away and she would scream. *sighs* Your way sounds much more effective. :)
Post a Comment