Thursday, September 4, 2008

The trip home

We took three days to get home to Utah, which I think saved our sanity. The kids were great for having to be in the car for as long as they were but I definitely don't want to have to do that again for a while.(: Along the way we stopped at Andrew's aunt and uncle's house and my aunt and uncle's house. It was nice to see our families and the kids loved playing with their cousins. Here are a few pictures from the trip. I didn't get any pictures at my aunt's house because by then, the camera was lost in a pile of stuff in the car and I couldn't find it.

Andrew and Makenna with his cousin, Todd, and Todd's little girl. The girls are only a few days apart in age.

Makenna with great-grandma Tyler.

Parker with his second cousin, Jack. They had the best time playing trains and trucks together and they even happend to have on matching shirts! I guess great minds think alike.

No comments: