Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just had to post this one

I know some of you are chuckling right now. Jamie?(: A little explanation: Andrew really likes to throw the kids up the air. He throws them HIGH! They love it, but it can be a little scary to watch. Andrew didn't realize how high until I took a picture of him throwing Parker when he was about 9 months old and all I got were his little legs at the top of the picture. So of course we had to do one like that of Makenna.

6 comments:

idaho amy said...

Okay, that is scary! Please just make sure you always catch them, Andrew!

Janet Stevens said...

That is a great shot!

Chocolate Chelsea said...

I think they go so high because your kids don't weigh a thing. I have to agree...catch them!! You know I think your kids are adorable. :)

Brooke said...

In my own defense, my dad threw all us kids up in the air like this everyday when he got home from work. I'm just keeping up the tradition. Although I must admit there have been a few times where an article of clothing obscured my vision and I almost didn't catch 'em!

Andrew

J said...

My dad did that to us all the time! I love all the pictures. You have such a cute family! And, thanks for the "congrats" I am working as a financial adviser, which is something I never pictured myself doing but is something that I have found that I really enjoy!

Jordyn Perkins said...

Your fam is the cutest! That is high btw! :) We miss you guys and hope all is going great, it sure looks like it on here! Miss our Wed dinners together, those were fun times. Wish I was back there, anywhere, where it looked like FALL! :)