
I'm officially going back to school...only about 10 years after I first started. I went into BYU this morning and I'm all set to start school again this coming fall. I am so excited! I know it will be a lot of work with the kids, but I really think I can do it. Anyway, wish me luck!
13 comments:
Luck, Luck, Luck, Luck.... and babysitting when you need it:)
good for you and good luck! I really want to go back too. someday...
That is awesome Brooke! Good for you, let me know if I can help in anyway with those kiddos. Just when you thought the school days were over with Andrew, they begin again with you. I think it awesome that you are going back. Good luck!
Wow. way to go!
Yay! Congrats, that's awesome! I think you'll love it and of course you'll do fabulously.
You are amazing! Good luck. What a woman! :)
Good for you, Brooke! I have no doubt that you will be able to do it - kids and all!
Good for you, Brooke!!!!! You'll never regret it!
You will do great! Are you majoring in performing arts? And hey, it is more than okay to take 10+ years to get your degree! I will finally get mine 20+ years after starting... all that matters is that we get it!
You will do great!
Yeah I found your cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
It is COMPLETELY WORTH IT! Congratulations!
GO COUGARS!
How cool! I want to do the same thing! That's the back up plan if the IVF doesn't work out. Good luck! You can do it.
That is awesome! I am sure you will enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment