Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kite Festival

We took the kids to a kite festival down in Spanish Fork last week. I was a little bit skeptical about how much Parker would like it, but he loved it. He even got to make and fly his own kite. He never wanted to stop flying his kite once he got it up in the air. It was a lot of fun and I think we will try to go again next year. Anyone want to come along?(:

Parker making his kite.

Parker's first time flying a kite!

Andrew and Parker

The princess being her usual cute self.

A view of the kites

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That sounds totally cool. I've never heard of anything like that. Can you believe that you boy can make and fly a kite. It just seems like such a grown up activity. :)

Tilleea said...

What a great activity. I can't believe how much McKenna is changing. What a cutie!