Tuesday, September 23, 2008

McCain vs. Obama

I took this little quiz on the ABC website that uses quotes from the presidential candidates and you pick which one you agree with. I actually picked Obama on one statement he made about immigration. But the rest were...SURPRISE, McCain.(: Thought I'd put the link here in case anyone else is interested.

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

You have to copy and paste the link because I'm computer stupid and I don't know how to make it "clickable".

3 comments:

The Brannon Family said...

I had actually taken this a couple of weeks ago. I liked it because it is based on statements and policy. And, surprise, surprise, I was Obama! At least we know we both like our candidates because we align with their views.

I have actually sent it to a couple of friends. Some were surprised on how they lined up as they were different from what they thought. I think it is a good way to see where you really fall based on views, either way.

Reggs said...

Interesting! I'll have to check it out. It's always hard to determine what they really feel, seeing as they have tons of writers who write their speeches for them. More like professional trained monkeys.

Oh, and just a friendly tip! If you want to make text "clickable" so that it turns into a link, at the top of the bar (where you are writing your blog post) there is a little gray oval. That's how you can create a link! Just click on it and fill in the blanks.

Brooke B said...

Hey Brooke-
I was talking to my Dad and he was telling me that he wants to get in touch with your Dad, so he asked me to give you his number to give to Dale. Thanks! Doug-801-368-6304