For family night last week we went with my family to the Utah state fair. I hadn't been in a long time and I forgot how fun it can be. Parker loved being with his grandpa and all the animals but wasn't much for the rides. Anyone who knows him, knows that he's not much of a dare devil. He's a pretty cautious little guy (hmmm...I wonder where he gets that from?) Makenna is happy to be wherever as long as someone is paying attention to her.(: It was fun to watch Parker stuck to my dad like glue all night long. He loves grandpa!
Makenna loved the bunnies

Parker and grandpa...best buddies

Parker on the carousel. He loves it!

Parker on the car ride. He flipped out half way through and started bawling.

They had a tent there that you could pay $3 and get all you could eat ice cream! Parker just wanted his creamy.

Being silly!

Parker loved the goats and had to pet every single one that was close enough for him to reach.
3 comments:
I love the picture of Parker and Gpa. Cute Cute Cute!
I loved all of your posts, you are so good, keeping up on everything.
I love the kite flying festival that would be really fun.
Cute pictures.....
Happy Birthday to Makenna today.
I worked at the State Fair at the Horse Show that I took over from my mom.
It is fun to take kids and see all the animals. My kids love the Big Yellow SLIDE!!
Post a Comment